The German Section of the Combustion Institute
The German Section serves members from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The main event organized by the German Section is the biannually-held "Deutscher Flammentag"
together with the section Energietechnik of the Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (VDI) and the Deutsche Vereinigung für Verbrennungsforschung (DVV). The next meeting will take place in 2021
The International Combustion Institute Summer School (ICISS) on Near-Wall Reactive Flows will be held 7−10 June 2021 as a virtual event.
30. Deutscher Flammentag 28-29 September 2021
July 2020: As member of the German Section Ruud Eggels has been elected as member of the Board of Directors of the International Combustion Institute
February 2021: The following members of the German Section are elected as Fellows of the Combustion Institute:
- Christian Hasse, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Fabian Mauss, Brandenburg University of Technology
- Oliver Paschereit, Technical University Berlin
- Wolfgang Polifke, Technical University of Munich
- Uwe Riedel, DLR-Institute of Low-Carbon Industrial Processes
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE - The information on this site is subject to a privacy and a security notice.